Taking Care of You & Your Pets is our #1 Priority!
As COVID-19 continues to affect our nation and Florida, we are committed to staying open to help your & your pets during this anxious time. Safety for you, our staff, and our veterinarians remain our top priority.
Please come inside! If you feel more comfortable with a curbside visit, please inform us of that when you make your appointment. But our doors are open and your pets feel more secure when their pet parents stay with then during their appointments.
For Everyone’s safety and peace of mind, we are taking the following steps:
- We are open and applying normal operation service for all appointments & prescription pick-ups.
- We DO NOT require anyone to wear a mask. Mask wearing is a personal choice each person can make for themselves based on their private medical history.
- For your pet’s safety, please bring all cats in a secure carrier and have a leash for your dog with a well fitted collar.
What are some other things we are doing?
- We’re asking clients who don’t feel well to stay home and reschedule their appointments.
- All sick employees are instructed to stay home.
- We’re practicing good hygiene by washing our hands frequently and avoiding unnecessary physical contact.
- We’re taking extra steps to wipe down high touch surfaces throughout our clinic several times a day.
What can you do?
- If you are sick or don’t feel well, please stay home and call us to reschedule your appointment. There is no penalty for a last-minute cancellation or reschedule if you are sick. You can also have a different family member or friend bring your pet to us for their appointment.
- Wash your hands with soap and water prior to visiting our hospital.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Working together, we can help our clinic and our community stay as safe and healthy as possible.
We've changed our hours of operation to 8 am- 5pm Monday through Friday.
Garrison Animal Hospital is a full service small animal practice offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, dental and routine procedures. Our professional and courteous team of veterinarians, receptionists, technicians and support staff strive to provide the best possible medical, surgical, dental and overall care for our valued patients.
We continue to provide individualized patients care and exemplary client service. Come by or give us a call. We are here to help.
High quality medical care with exceptional client service!